This license agreement covers the content, instruments, and use of GiftsCompass.com, a web site property of Gifts Compass™, Inc., (Owner).
By clicking on the “accept” button, or by using this web site, you [User] are consenting to the following agreement.
1. Access to site. The Owner agrees to grant to User access to the web site, its contents, and its instruments.
2. Ownership. The entire site and its instruments are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and International Right Treaties. The Owner shall retain ownership of all content, intellectual property, instruments, and the logarithms used to generate reports. The User agrees not to infringe on those rights of ownership.
3. Confidentiality of User Information. Unless User otherwise consents, Owner intends to maintain the confidentiality of identifiable information provided by User. If User has chosen a GCI Advisor, User agrees to allow Owner to share information about User’s results for any instrument with the designated GCI Advisor.
4. Consent for Research. By completing one more or more of the instruments at this web site, User consents to have the results of those instrument assessments included in research projects. All research data will be pooled and published in aggregate form only. No personally identifiable information will be published.
For Job Profile reports, User agrees to allow Owner to use Job Profile reports as part of a searchable data base available to others for their research, provided that no personally identifiable information is made available, unless otherwise consented to by User.
5. Disclaimer. The GiftsCompass™ Inventory has been validated for content and construct validity; it has been confirmed to correspond closely to Carl Gustave Jung's model of psychological types. Nevertheless, User should carefully examine the results of any reports generated to confirm that they are consistent with User’s experience.
The information User obtains is not a substitute for advice, programs, or treatment from licensed professionals. This site and its instruments should not be used as the exclusive source in making any decisions.
Reports offered here are based on the subjective answers of the User. GiftsCompass, Inc., therefore makes no guarantees, representations, or assurances, expressed or implied, and assumes no responsibility for the correctness, sufficiency or completeness of any report.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty. This website and the contents of this website are provided as is, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties that the web site and/or its contents are (A) free of defects or errors, (B) virus free, (C) able to meet any requirements of user, (D) are completely valid and reliable, (E) merchantable, (F) fit for a particular purpose or (G) non-infringing.
7. Limitation of Liability. Owner and its employees, directors, and agents shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages arising out of or relating to the this agreement or to this website or its instruments.
8. Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed by Ohio law (except as governed by U.S. federal law).
9. Injunctive Relief. User acknowledges that this website and the contents of this website contain Owner's proprietary information, and that disclosure of such information or misuse of the information will give rise to irreparable injury to Owner, inadequately compensable by money damages. Accordingly, Owner may seek and obtain injunctive relief against the breach or threatened breach of this Agreement, in addition to any other legal remedies which may be available. User submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ohio to permit Owner to enforce this provision of this Agreement.