GIFTSCOMPASS™ PRIVACY and SECURITY NOTICE
1. Only you can make the choice or give consent over how your personal information is used. We respect the purpose for which our customers give us information. We remove names immediately upon request.
2. We will not sell, rent, or loan our subscriber or customer lists to third parties.
3. We will send information and updates only to those who request them, known as "opt-in." We immediately unsubscribe those who request it through convenient unsubscribe links in every e-mailing. Each e-mailing clearly explains the way to unsubscribe.
4. We do not collect or use information from cookies to develop a profile about our visitors or purchasers. Cookies are used in a responsible manner to help our visitors navigate our site more easily.
5. We store subscriber and password files with personal information in a secure manner. We store such files in areas not accessible to Web browsers, behind password protection, or off-line.
Guidelines Regarding Children
We take the protection of children's privacy very seriously. We do not encourage participation or visitation of the GiftsCompass.com Site by children under thirteen years of age. If you are under thirteen, you may only use the GiftsCompass.com Site with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
1. We work to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
2. We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
3. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Effective Date: May 26, 2006